Mergers and Acquisitions for Lawn Care, Tree Care, and Pest Control Businesses
Are you selling your pest control company, lawn care company, or tree service company? Senske wants to buy from you! Senske Services is looking for top-quality businesses in the industry to join our growing family.
If you are thinking about selling your business, we want to hear from you. Senske is looking for businesses big and small. We are happy to talk with you personally about making a deal we are both satisfied with.
We want to hear from you! Give us a call at (509) 374-5007.
Why Sell to Senske?
Our goal is to make the transition as smooth as possible for your customers with continued communication from both companies. We strive for employee retention with our mergers & provide opportunities to grow your career with Senske. Our multiple service channels strengthen the value proposition for your customers.
Finding the right buyer can be difficult. Finding the perfect match for your business can be equally challenging. We've been there! Senske is here to offer you a quick, simple, and completely confidential acquisition or merger for a fair market price.
- Your business is your legacy. Senske wants to continue to grow your business even under a new owner.
- We make deals that mutually benefit you and the future of your pest control business, lawn care company, or tree care services.
- We welcome every opportunity that comes our way. No business is too large or too small.
- Stay with your business even after acquisition. Continue your career with Senske even after you sell your company.
- We are a buyer that grows your company. With our decades of experience, industry insights, and top-level technology, your business is in good hands.
Are you looking to sell your Pest Control Company?
Is your pest control business a good acquisition candidate? We value strong customer relationships and community involvement. If this describes your pest control company, we want to talk!
Are you looking to sell your Lawn Care Company?
Leaving a lasting impression is what Senske is all about. We value doing good for our customers and our community. Do you share the same vision for your lawn care business? Let's get in touch!
Are you looking to sell your Tree Care Company?
Integrity is of utmost importance to the Senske family. We care for our customers like we care for trees, long-lasting! We strive to create a lasting relationship built on trust, which is why you can count on us.
Companies That Have Joined the Senske Family
“The owners and employees are very excited to have Senske Lawn in on this deal.” said “Senske’s expertise in structural pest management services will build on our base of existing tree and lawn customers.” - Ed Walter, president of Washington Tree & Lawn Care, Seattle, WA. Acquired December 2015.
“Senske's reputation precedes itself as an outstanding company that prides itself in professionalism and the work that it does. I believe that the acquisition of Lucky Lawns by Senske will prove to be mutually beneficial for all parties involved. Both companies share a ‘customer first’ culture that make Senske a good fit for this acquisition.” - Jeffery Simpson, owner of Lucky Lawns LLC, Boise, ID. Acquired September 2016.
“Our employees are like family and knowing that Senske has been family owned for over 70 years means a lot.” - Kim & Kurt Johnson, owners LawnTech, Idaho Falls, ID. Acquired July 2018.
“One great benefit of this merger is that Senske is able to provide an expanded selection of services that were not available previously.” - Lary Gaythwaite, owner 4 Seasons Lawn & Pest, Boise, ID. Acquired September 2019.
- Headman Lawn Care - Provo, UT. Acquired September 2015
- Turf's Up - Seattle, WA. Acquired July 2017
- All American Beauty - Seattle, WA. Acquired July 2019
- Lawn Boys, Inc. - Richland, WA. Acquired August 2020
Senske Services has been providing excellent lawn care, pest control, tree services, grounds maintenance, and holiday lighting since 1947. Senske is a regional company, serving communities in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, and Washington. Our success has been a testament to our quality of services and the relationships we develop with our customers. Our employees are our best asset, which is why Senske is a local favorite.
Senske Services strives to deliver quality service and constantly improve the environment of where we live, work, and play. Senske Services' top values include:
- Legacy- family-owned since 1947
- Integrity- our promise is to provide the highest level of service and satisfaction.
- Loyalty- we are loyal to our clients, which is why they are loyal to us.
- Community- we take pride in being a part of the community we serve and our charitable activity.
Senske has gained quite a bit of attention over the past few decades:
- Named by Pest Control Technology Magazine a Top 25 Pest Management Company
- Ranked 69th on the 2017 Lawn & Landscape Top 100 List
- Serving multiple communities across 4 states
We know the ins and outs of pest control, lawn care, and tree care. We understand how much time and effort you have invested in your business because we have too! Senske values your business, which is why we are the right buyer for you!
Contact Us Regarding Mergers and Acquisitions
Selling your lawn care, tree services, or pest control business is an important decision. Senske wants to help you determine if we are the right choice. Are you ready to make your move?
Please direct all inquiries to Bjorn Gjerde, Chief Financial Officer at BGjerde@senske.com or call (509) 374-5007.